Innovation. Knowledge. Experience.
- Maternity and Parental Leaves
- Termination of Employment
- Employment Insurance
- Trillium Drug Program
- Ontario Drug Benefit
- Exception Access Program
- Innovicares: Access discounts on specific high cost drugs
- RxHelp ONE: Access discounts on specific high cost drugs
- TAccess: Guide to understanding how taxes impact group insurance benefits in Canada
For those requiring personal medical and/or dental coverage or those leaving a group plan and want to convert to an individual product, below are some sites to obtain quotes.
- Canada Life – Are you retiring or losing your group benefits? Are you self-employed, working on contract, or do not currently have health insurance? Click the Canada Life link to obtain information and pricing on Canada Life’s individual insurance products.
- Manulife: CoverMe
- SunLife Financial
- For Costco Members
- Net Pay Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- StressAssess to address Psychosocial Hazards. The Occupational Health Clinics for Ontario Workers (OHCOW) and the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS) have collaborated to create ‘StressAssess,’ a free online survey tool to assist workplaces in identifying and addressing psychosocial hazards that can lead to stress and mental injury.